WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Thursday 3 June 2010

Story maker

Hello my dear pupils,
Today I've got a story maker for you to enjoy.
The first thing you have to do is type your name and age. Then click on 'next' and...
1.-Follow the steps to designe a scene.
2.-Answer some questions.
At the end you'll get your own personalized story!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marta ,
    I love this post.
    It´s very funny to make stories.
    I love the song "Waving flag".
    I listen to the song every day.


    see you
    Diego 3a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego:
    Thanks so much for your comments. It was a pleasure to meet you. I wish you a very good summer.
    Kisses :)
    Your teacher.

    ReplyDelete