WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Saturday 12 June 2010

Waka waka

Hi guys,
The South Africa World Cup has started, and I suppose you know the song that Shakira sang in the opening ceremony. It's called 'waka waka. This time for Africa'. Here you are the video and I hope you can learn to dance like Shakira . Why don't you try it? It could be funny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! It's a really rythm song! I like it so much. I like a lot the fifa world cup, but all the countries must be frightened because "the red one" is gonna win!! I'll enjoy the football listening to Shakira!!
    Kisses

    Pau (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pau for your wonderful comments. You are really a very good follower of our blog.

    ReplyDelete