WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Halloween dance







Hi guys!



Remember that this month we celebrate an important festival.


Teachers are ready for Halloween, and what about you?


Watch to this video and enjoy with our Halloween party,


Have a dark Halloween!











4 comments:

  1. BOOOOO! Happy Halloween everyone! Here, in the USA, it's one of the biggest celebration of the year. If you really want to have fun, come here and join us!
    Enjoy! :)
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello teacher I'm Oriana from 4-B. I really like your blog.Good bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaah hello marta i`m diego for 5a and i scared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your comments.
    Blanca: I hope this Halloween will be unforgetable for you. I miss you.
    Oriana: It's a great pleasure for me your words.
    Diego: Although you are not in my class this year, you belong to this school and this blog is for you too.
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete