WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Tuesday 29 May 2012

The eyebrow story

Hi my dear pupils,
Today I've got a very funny and incredible story. It's about a boy who lost his eyebrows. Don't you know what eyebrows are?... Let me remember you. They are a part of your face. They are hairy and they are over the eyes.
Read this story and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. My grandchildren and I have enjoyed this friendly story.
    Carmen Iglesias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear Carmen,
    Thanks a lot for your nice comment. I'm glad to hear that your grandchildren have enjoyed the story. I hope they can find more interesting and funny activities in our blog.
    A big kiss

    ReplyDelete