WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Good bye and good luck!


Hi  guys!

In September 2009,  when I arrived to Wenceslao School in Cambre, I had many projects and great illusion. And there you were , some little kids  very active and  keen to learn. Six years have passed and this period ends. I hope that your experience in our English class has been unforgettable. You have learned so much, but I wish you take with you  a satisfactory memory. We have done many things, some of them AMAZING and all because of  your enthusiasm. You have been great students, colaborative, participatory and charming. Being your teacher and getting to know all of you has been an honor for me.I  also learned many things from you. You'll be always  in my heart because you're  very SPECIAL. Never change, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment