WARNING!:This blog has been created only for educational purposes. All that appears here has been carefully chosen for the benefit of my students and a more complete learning of their English skills. Many post and their contents have been obtained from different websites and it’s possible that someone wants to claim their rights of ownership over images, songs or other. If, as the owner of any of those, you do not want to allow to appear on this blog, just contact me and it will be removed.

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Welcome to school!



Hi again my dear students!

Time flies and summer holidays are going to the end. I hope you have been enjoying all this time with your families and friends. In a few days l'll see you again at school. This school year will be full of surprises: Arts and Crafts will be included in our bilingual section, there will be a new assistant teacher and more new activities to do together in order to have fun and improve our English.

I hope you are ready for a very interesting course. Please read careful the message from the picture above. I think if we are able to achieve these targets, it could be a good beginning.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment